Time’s running out to enter this seriously fab competition! The free-spirited Meg Kelly is offering up her skills and artistic eye to Nouba readers, giving you the chance to WIN YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY! Sorry for shouting, but that’s a pretty epic prize.
So how does one go about winning? We’re doing things a little differently and taking the challenge to our favourite social platform… Instagram.
To enter, we want to see a glimpse of your wedding in the form of an Instagram post. The pic can be styled however you choose, but should provide clues to the sort of wedding you’re planning. For example, you might include snippets of your decorations, flowers, fabric from your dress, key colours you’re planning to use and such. Perhaps think about styling a mood-board in the wedding location, such as the beach, a field, the stone floor of a gallery, an urban wall… you get the picture.
Important! Your image must include both your first names. Top marks are scored for creativity and originality, so take some time to think about how best to craft your photo. Stay tuned to our Instagram feed for a few examples to get things started.
The Nitty Gritty…
- Open an Instagram account, if you don’t already have one
- Post your carefully-crafted photo (which features both your first names in the photo) and tag @nouba_blog and @megkellyphoto as well as the competition hash tag: #noubamegkellycomp (IMPORTANT)
- Include the date and location of your wedding in the comment. If you don’t know these exact details, give as much info as you can (eg, wedding will be in Brisbane, Oct/Nov 2015)
- If your entry is selected as a finalist, it’ll be reposted to Nouba and Meg Kelly’s Instagram feeds. The entry with the most collective likes will reign supreme!
- Valued at $2,100, the prize includes pre-wedding consult, 7 hours wedding photography with Meg and fully edited high res images, supplied as digital files. Prints and albums are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Entries are open to Australian couples tying the knot just about anywhere. However, the winning couple must cover travel expenses if the wedding is outside of the Sunshine Coast to Byron Bay area.
- Wedding must take place before April 30, 2016
- Entries close on Monday the 20th October 2014, so GO GO GO!
Read more about the lovely Meg here.