KAREN WILLIS HOLMES, Bald Hills House, and Chandellier Rose have come together to launch Happily Ever After 2.0, a campaign to give back to someone who deserves a little extra love in their life. With over $13,000 worth of wedding products to give away, including a free KAREN WILLIS HOLMES wedding dress valued at $4000 and a Chandellier Rose bridal accessory package valued at $1000.
But that’s not all!
One of the original Happily Ever After recipients, Kym Kelly is very generously ‘paying it forward’ by donating a wedding venue package, partnering with the exquisite wedding venue Bald Hills House, located in Stanley Victoria, 3 ½ hours out of Melbourne countryside Victoria (valued at up to $7920). And to top it off, you get our VIP tickets to attend either One Fine Day Melbourne or One Fine Day Sydney, valued at $236 each.
The campaign started in 2021 as Happily Ever After by KWH, where four wedding gowns were gifted to engaged women going through life hardships. The success of the campaign has inspired the team to bring it back in 2023 to give one very special person some extra love and something to look forward to because, everyone deserves to be celebrated on their wedding day!
Who they are looking for
The team are on the hunt for someone special, someone deserving, someone who may have had a harder time than most but still managed to shine. There is no ‘real’ category on what this someone has/is going through; all that is asked is for you to share a story with the lovely team so that they can put it forward to someone very deserving.
How to Enter
- The special someone must follow @kwhbridal, @baldhillshouse and @chandellierrose on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the comments on the competition Instagram post who has been there for you throughout your journey
- Share latest giveaway post to your Insta story (this is not essential due to the sensitivity of the competition but we would love you to if you feel comfortable)
- Fill out the application form below, uploading a copy of your story, or your friends/family members story, in your own words tell us about this amazing someone. Please include pictures of yourself or your journey to support your application
Important entry requirements:
- The special someone must reside in VIC, NSW or ACT and be willing to have their wedding hosted in Stanley Victoria.
- The special someone must be engaged to be married
*Competition starts 9am AEDT 17th March. Ends 11:59pm AEDT 31st March. Terms and conditions apply and are listed on KWH and BALD HILLS HOUSE website. One entry per person. Prize is valid for Australian residents only, residing in VIC, NSW or ACT.